How do you know it's cold?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
...And when you're getting old?

When you go to the store and buy milk and cereal and forget it in the car.

True story... Austin and I went to the grocery store yesterday after running some other errands and when I got home, I grabed him and went in the house.

This morning I go to pour him some milk and I realize I'm 2 gallons short. First hought was did I dream going to the store???? Second thought was where the heck is the milk? Did I forget it in the garage (set it down to open the door or etc)? So I grab my keys and trace my steps. Nope, not in the garage by the door.... Open the trunk and viola... There it is....

.....FROZEN SOLID!!!!!!!!!!

So now all of today the milk has been sitting on the counter and Austin has had to drink water.

bobmed

- - - -
I had one of those old moments today.
I was in Orem to pickup a soft top and needed to get some cash so I went to America First Credit Union , filled out a withdrawl slip that didn't look right then went to the counter and they told me they couldn't find my account. Well thats because my account is at Mountain America Credit Union :ugh:

Meat_

Banned
I was in Orem to pickup a soft top and needed to get some cash so I went to America First Credit Union , filled out a withdrawl slip that didn't look right then went to the counter and they told me they couldn't find my account. Well thats because my account is at Mountain America Credit Union :ugh:

:rofl:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com

:rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If you had left it in your wifes car and she went to work you could have reported it stolen and it would have been mail fraud.

Bart

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Yesterday I had to speed to the store, at exactly the speed limit, and got milk to give the kid while my wife was rocking him to sleep. I got there went in and bought him some oatmeal for the morning and then came home. nice job dad.

skybob

LOL hahaha. Last week I was at the bank and I was sportin my brand new pair of pants and the teller (who knows me well) said in front of everyone there..."HEY SKYLER, I LIKE YOUR NEW PANTS, BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TAG OFF THEM!!!"

Everyone in the area got a nice laugh outa that. Made me feel like a dip tarded jackass. Im loosing my mind at 20. I lose more things than I don't, I think hahaha

mesha

By endurance we conquer
LOL hahaha. Last week I was at the bank and I was sportin my brand new pair of pants and the teller (who knows me well) said in front of everyone there..."HEY SKYLER, I LIKE YOUR NEW PANTS, BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TAG OFF THEM!!!"

Everyone in the area got a nice laugh outa that. Made me feel like a dip tarded jackass. Im loosing my mind at 20. I lose more things than I don't, I think hahaha

TAGS left on your clothing, that's GANGSTA!! O.G. DAWG