How do you lift a tracker????

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Calimini

I recenlty installed a 6" Combo kit, came out at about 8" installed. Looks really really good.

Front articulation is ... not there, wont drop much due to CV and just being IFS, it does stuff up in the fender well tho.

Rear articulation is really good. I am very pleased with the lift, the actual parts that are fabbed are very nice. The Struts are and have been GARBAGE. They have sent me 3 sets now, free of charge. The get noisy as hell, he told me that if this last set keeps on being noisy they will refund me 150 bucks.

The struts they send you are STOCK length with a fabbed metal strut spacer. I dont have any high quality wheeling pics, and I have not done any real high quality 4 wheeling yet, I plan on going to moab in a few days.

The cost? 950 plus shipping for 8", Ive had it on for about 6 thousand miles now, no noticeable drop really. They said it will settle out to about 7" if I dont bolt anything on.

Its a very well built lift, the CNC fabbed parts are very nicely designed and built. Just dont count on Calmini struts, if you order it CANCEL the struts, use your stock ones. Theirs are CRAP, I wish I hadnt thrown mine away. Should take about 150 bucks off your price, and you DO NOT NEED THEM.

I do have to trim for the 32" I have installed, on the front backside, and alittle on bumper.

Would I buy again? Yes but no struts, or shocks. and possibly fab my own body lift save 50 bucks

Attachments

• IMG_2842.jpg
    IMG_2842.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Marc-Sidekick-024.jpg
    Marc-Sidekick-024.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Marc-Sidekick-017.jpg
    Marc-Sidekick-017.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

bb88

New Title
ZUKIWORLD online has alot of ideas and suggestions,a guy by the name of Mike Hagen has the coolest,most capable IFS Tracker I've ever seen,a Google search will bring up some info on his rig.I solid axeled mine and haven't regreted it for a minute

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Mike Hagen has some really nice tips and tricks if you are down to fab, cut and unbolt :) awesome stuff