How long will the Jazz winning streak last?

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Will the Jazz continue their hot streak and extend their winning on the road? D-Will has been great and I think the Jazz will extend their streak to 14 before losing to Orlando. What do you think?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
The Jazz have a terrible habit of losing to bad teams on the road. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them lose to Indiana tomorrow.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Indiana has a very respectable record at home if I remember right. I'm sure they'll lose at LEAST one, likely two and possibly three on this road trip.

DAA

Two back-to-backs on this road trip. No way they win all four of those games (assuming they beat the Pacers, which is a big assumption...). Could very easily lose both back-halfs. Not liking their chances on the front end of the second one either (morning game against Miami).

I'd love to see them go on a tear and build some cushion this week. But... Most likely going to lose two or three games before they come home. If they get past the Pacers tomorrow, streak ends either Wed. night against Atl. or Sat. morning against the Heat.

- DAA

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I think they've turned a corner. I think they have alot of confidence right now which should translate to playing better on the road

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think they've turned a corner. I think they have alot of confidence right now which should translate to playing better on the road

I agree with the turning the corner, but based on prior history, they might grow complacent after winning all these games. I think will drop a couple to some below average teams. But I agree with Sir Charles Barkley, the Jazz will be the number 2 seed in the west. If they stay healthy.

Now everyone be quiet so we don't jinx em any more than we already have.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
So, I guess it doesn't end at 11. :D
Boozer played, but they barely needed him at all in the 4th. Remember when the Jazz used to fall apart in the second half? Now they're a 4th quarter team.

Unfortunately San Antonio won tonight too.

Last edited:

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
Just got done watching it on DVR. They won even without D-Will scoring alot. I like the good team basketball they're playing.

thats the way they should win. they have enough shooters. d-will needs to be a distributor, which he did last night. thats the key to the jazz success in the next few weeks. i still like the fact that d-will can take over the game when he has to. but thats not the role they need him to play. control the speed of the game, call out the plays and dish out the ball.

four of five on this road trip.

:D

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
tough game tonight in Hotlanta. The hawks are good at home, but Marvin "I was selected in front of D-Will and CP3" Williams is out, which doesn't give them much depth down low.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
So it ends at 12. Pretty respectable streak. Larry would be proud. Denver won tonight, so they're now only 1/2 a game back. Portland just lost, so at least they won't pull ahead tonight.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Yeah, I thought they would pull it out. Just came up short. Made some costly mistakes in the end.

Hopefully they can find a way to win the last 2 on this trip.

Bart

I hope they use that game as a learning tool and pick it back up for the rest of the road trip. They've got to learn to win consistently on the road to be a threat in the playoffs.

utahxjer

I feel like I watched them lose 4 times today.... ughhhh. They totally blew it in the 4th quarter in the last 55 seconds, couple of shady calls (when they called the ball out of bounds on Millsap.) Blew it again in the 1st OT, and then were lucky it went into the 3rd OT. Hope they aren't too tired for Orlando now. That game was a heartbreaker, literally thought I was gonna have a heart attack! Entertaining I guess.