How many years has it been?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I sold my 85 4runner while I was in college and only recently bought another rig to wheel. 08 JKUR. Never thought I would be a Jeep owner. Anyway, I'm now living in Denver and I'm curious if any of y'all know of a comparable forum/group in Denver. Some of my best memories in high school and college were wheeling with some of you guys! i want to make sure my money goes to the right 4x4 companies since stock is unacceptable in this Jeep, as well as meet some good people to bounce ideas off of.

edit: I just noticed my signature....shakes head, but I'm leaving it.

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Welcome back to the dark side... :D

People are building some pretty mean JKs these days. Huge aftermarket, you will have fun.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Welcome back. JK's are fun, and there are a ton of aftermarket options. Do some research on parts you want. There are some great companies out there.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good to see you are still alive Tim! I'm on the Western Slope now a days and we have quite a few other Coloradans on here, so stick around and don't be a stranger. Congratulations on the Jeep, maybe one of these days I will get one.

Are you still racing sport bikes?

Caleb

Ha, I just looked at your profile the other day to see when you were last on (came across an old thread where you had posted :D) As Greg said, stick around, there's several Colorado guys right here. :)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Good to see you are still alive Tim! I'm on the Western Slope now a days and we have quite a few other Coloradans on here, so stick around and don't be a stranger. Congratulations on the Jeep, maybe one of these days I will get one.

Are you still racing sport bikes?

Unfortunately no, I sold it all to move to Vegas. Made it to Denver and remembered how much I like the mountains. The WRX didn't fair so well on the fire roads so of course I sold it!

I seem to remember you were working on a project Toyota Greg, then got a 4runner as well, what are you working on now-a-days?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Ha, I just looked at your profile the other day to see when you were last on (came across an old thread where you had posted :D) As Greg said, stick around, there's several Colorado guys right here. :)

I'm a little embarrassed of my old posts. I joined this forum in HIGH SCHOOL! My how my opinions and attitudes have changed!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Unfortunately no, I sold it all to move to Vegas. Made it to Denver and remembered how much I like the mountains. The WRX didn't fair so well on the fire roads so of course I sold it!

I seem to remember you were working on a project Toyota Greg, then got a 4runner as well, what are you working on now-a-days?

:cool:

No projects these days, I've learned that it's cheaper & easier to buy something that's already lightly built and just drive it.

I was actually in Denver the last couple days for a work meeting, just got home today!