How much money do you have in your rig so far?

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
1991 4runner, Including vechile purchase price and a SAS as well as 35's, rear coils, high steer and a bunchof stuff including a locker, about 4500 bucks

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
93 xj, bought it for $1500, have maybe another $1k into it and that is probably a high number. that isn't counting the welder, chop saw and other basic power and hand tools used to build stuff for it because that is unfair IMO.

i like the way cannon crawler put it with spending a ton more money to do a few harder trails... profound!

when it comes right down to it i can still daily drive it and i drove it 75+mph for 3.5 hours to moab for easter weekend, beat the hell out of it and drove it home with zero problems besides my rear yoke hitting the muffler on occasion (minor annoyance) from the muffler getting pushed up a little by a huge effin rock. i can't do the hardest trails but i also don't take bypasses or easy lines either. we did steelbender, ps/gs/gbr, fins n things, hell's and moab rim.

sorry for this pic again it's the only one that seems to be working in my shutterfly acct.
ry%3D400

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I've kept every receipt for my 4runner, its disgusting to look through them, and now that I'm building a buggy that Ill be in 30k+ just to get it rolling I want to cry! Going to desert races is a pretty humbling experience though, it reminds me that my hobby isn't that bad

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Going to desert races is a pretty humbling experience though, it reminds me that my hobby isn't that bad

thats how I felt at KOH. the first 3 days I didn't wheel, and just kept feeling worse and worse about my junk. then on thursday I spent the day on the trail. we ran choc. thunder, jack's and sledge. my pile scooted around just fine, and I only took a winch at the sledge plaque. I had so much fun and was reminded that I don't need to go drop 30k to have a good time. someday I do want a bitchen buggy, but that will wait till the house is paid off. my POS toy will work just fine for now.

UPNO4

Addicted
Which one? How about how much have you spent in the last 10 years, 15 years,

How Many Rigs have you Built?

I think I am on either 7 or 8 and that is just the number I have wheeled

Dollar amounts would scare me to think about.

Lka1988

poor college student
I have over 1000 just in my front axle. Another 1000 or so in the sound system. Probably another 1000 in suspension. 960 on exhaust. 350 in the OBA, 400 on the rear locker, 260 on GPS (two units)...etc...

I'd say at least $6000.