How to put a fuel cell in your rig.

This is how I set mine up in my 4runner so I can do a 4 link this summer, pics will be posted later.

Parts:
Summit Drag 12 gallon fuel cell 2" wedge shaped sump.
89 F250 Fuel Pump from checker part number E2000
I sourced all my fittings locally at an "evco house of hose"

10 hose clamps
The fittings were kindof complicated to go from the two -8AN outlet fittings to a 5/16 barb. as well as the vent fitting that goes from a -6AN to a 1/4" barb

G-5/16 Fuel Line 4'
G- 1/4 Fuel Line 8'

The 14mm-6MJ Metric M14x1.5 Was the male end that plugs into the stock fuel line. from that fitting It connected to a 5/16 barb adapter that plugs into the pressure side of the pump, from there its 5/16 line to a barb adapter that plugs into the -8AN fitting. Is all this making sense? It sure is starting to make me a little confused and I built the damn thing.
Anyway I used all the stock lines and just extended them with a double ended male barb fitting,

The fuel cell, I mounted on two angle iron rails that are welded on the passenger side rear seat area. I cut two holes in the back part so the fittings go directly through the floor underneath the truck. It worked out great, and I still had room for the passenger side split rear seat. I guess pictures are worth a thousand words so tommorow I will post up! If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them

Thanks kindof goes to badcop (brian) for letting me come over to do this. And you will get whats coming to you for spray painting "gay" on the side of my runner.
No more drinks for you around my runner. But hey, You will be gone for a week, I will have fun with the expo err XJ!