how to upright a truck

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That'd be scary! :eek: (and yes, stupid....and I'm sure that's what the driver was thinking during.)

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
He had to know that it was going to keep going, or he wouldn't have been in such a hurry to get in it. Moron-"I'm going to jump in and belt myself in(maybe), start it and drive off before it goes over again."

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
didnt get hurt the first time it rolled, so he had to jump in for the second roll. and the brilliant jeep owner that winched a rig over and onto his hood.

Meat_

Banned
didnt get hurt the first time it rolled, so he had to jump in for the second roll. and the brilliant jeep owner that winched a rig over and onto his hood.

You can hear the Jeep guy saying that he didn't back up in hopes that he could keep the rig from pinning the guy on the ground.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
You can hear the Jeep guy saying that he didn't back up in hopes that he could keep the rig from pinning the guy on the ground.

Yea, I picked up on that, and Kudos for that...But I wouldnt have winched from where he was to start with, anticipating that it could keep rolling, but if he was winching from where he should have his buddy would have likely got smashed during the stunt.