how was your friday the 13th?

krany

kranberry
how was your friday the 13th? for some its good others not so good.

i had my problems when i got to work, right as i pulled in my truck started to smoke from under the dash somewhere, turns out my noise filter on my stereo in the glove box wires burnt up, sad thing is its not even hooked up to the speakers:rofl::rofl:

and for the new kid at my work, well he drenched himself with oil from a dodge 3500 cummins that hasn't had an oil change in some 12k miles, lets just say he isnt gonna be his true color for a while:rofl::rofl:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
spent the whole day flying(yuck) to georgia. There was a serious battle going on next to me for arm rests is was pretty cool. Now I have to spend the next three days driving back (double yuck)

roverrocks

Friday the 13th

Mine and my wife's was a good 13th. We went on a Western Slope 4 Wheeler club BBQ/potluck on the rim of the Gunnison River Gorge which is NE of Montrose,CO and then we did a moonlight club wheeling ride along the scenic west rim of the Gorge for several hours along the Smith Mountain trail which used to be a stage coach route a long time ago. Perfect day and beautiful evening. No wind. We could see the lights of Montrose, Delta, and Olathe towns to our west far down in the Uncompahgre Valley. Lots of stars plus we could see and hear the Gunnison River far below us in the Gorge. Easy wheeling but very scenic especially in the moonlight.

Attachments

• SmithMtnMoonlight2011 001.jpg
    SmithMtnMoonlight2011 001.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 7
  • SmithMtnMoonlight2011 005.jpg
    SmithMtnMoonlight2011 005.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 7
  • SmithMtnMoonlight2011 009.jpg
    SmithMtnMoonlight2011 009.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SmithMtnMoonlight2011 011.jpg
    SmithMtnMoonlight2011 011.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 7

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Meh. I successfully pulled together the first draft of my presentation that was due. Also came to some interesting conclusions about who may be responsible for my latest store break-in.-_-

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Had an awesome steak from the grill at my Grandparents house. Just a nice family BBQ here in Oregon. Beautiful weather, good beer and a long awaited family visit.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Oh yeah almost forgot. My nephew Wyatt William James DuCette(WWJD) was born last night at 10:00 8 lbs 13 oz. I'm pretty sure he is really going to hate the name some day.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Closed a $13k order, left work at noon, bought 5 18" wheels for $120 for the Xterra, bought some glamping items from Cruiser Outfitters, hit up CJ's, sat in my garage for an hour avoiding yard work**, charged race radios for Robbie, mowed the lawn, weeded majority of the backyard with the wife, played with the dogs... A good day.

Saturday revealed that one of the race radios isn't working right.. Bummer, sorry Rob.

**Note to self, remove the reclining wingback chair from the garage..