Howdy all!!

DGM99TJ

So far so good!!! this site is great. I am pretty new to jeeping (2 yrs) and I am pretty new to Salt Lake City (4 yrs). It will be great to get to know the folks in here and learn some of the local trails.

99 TJ 2.5L
Teraflex 3 in. with front & rear track bars
32" Tires
Cobra CB
Full Roll cage (don't wanna die jeeping)!!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
3 introductions in one day, I'm not sure what to think about that. This is Great!!

Welcome to RME!! We are a really great bunch of web wheelers. :D

What brought you to S.L.C. ? and how did you get interested in jeepin'?

DGM99TJ

sorry about the pics. I am still in the stone age without a digital camera. Though I'm sure I can find a friend with one. I'll get some up as soon as possible.

About coming to SLC, I came because I love to snowboard and I also needed to go to college. What better place than SLC. I finished my degree in accounting last december and I worked at Brighton Resort for the last four seasons. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

My wife was the one who wanted a jeep. Her car wore out and we replaced it with a jeep. From there we found out some of our friends are really into jeeping and that is how that started.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
welcome

hey coreshot, is that the same little truck that you wheeled stock behind me?

sweet flex.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Yup, that's the one. Only an hour into my first run, I rolled it and wiped out the passenger side.:mad:
Oh well, the next day, it ran Constrictor flawlessly.(Except for Eagles Nest:D )

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
sweet!! we gotta wheel again, it was fun. stock rigs are always the most fun to wheel.:D

oh, and umm.....welcome again, to RME. where we like to hijack threads.:p

B-RAD

hijack yep former Nelsen elctric motor service trucks kick ass. cor man what the hell are ya doin up so late. ya did a killer job puttin that little yota back together. you forgot to mention that you tipped on flat ground hehe.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Coreshot
Yup, that's the one. Only an hour into my first run, I rolled it and wiped out the passenger side.:mad:
Oh well, the next day, it ran Constrictor flawlessly.(Except for Eagles Nest:D )

That little flex spot is called: Britneys box.