Howdy from another sammi guy

jimzuki

howdy,
i know that this is mostly a rockcrawlen board, but i am always in need of some good mods, tech, and even a laugh some times. i will start off by tellen ya'll that i am jimmie and my 88.5 sammi is MONZUKI. we like the mudd, but have a serious problem with trees that lend at just the right angle. they seem to call my tyres to walk up them. and this has also caused the breaken of 3 stock axle housens.
most of the wheelen i do is at my buddies farm. he's got 125 acres of woods, but a nice chainsaw has open alot of it up. we get to do alot of wheelen out there in the spring, summer and early fall. and last year we dug out a 3 foot, now about 5 foot deep mudd pit. they dang thing is now about 35 yards long and 20 yards wide, and the creek that flows into it is always keepen it fresh. but don't worry we do have a winch. it is made by john deere, model 970 :D . and it is as fun to go threw the mudd as our trucks.
i hope i ain't boren ya'll. we just ain't got many rock out here, except for the ones we use for driveways.
ok now here is a pic of MONZUKI.
monzukiflex2.jpg

alot has changed after this pic. now i have a new bed welded on the back. dang tree jumped out and bit me.