Howdy

Cameron

Just signed up. I am sooooooo happy to find a place like this. Much nicer people than the chat rooms I ussually hang out in. I look foward to becoming friends with each and eveyone of you!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Cameron
Just signed up. I am sooooooo happy to find a place like this. Much nicer people than the chat rooms I ussually hang out in. I look foward to becoming friends with each and eveyone of you!

Something is fishy here...:rolleyes:

Cameron

Fishy?

Why would you say that?
I have been lurking for a while and I see people asking for more users/lurkers to register, and threads about people needing to be nicer to each other. So because I am a nice person and want to make the world a better place, I am suspected of something "fishy".

I feel so hurt. I have been afraid to join POR because those guys are so mean! I thought this may be a good place for me, but I guess maybe I was wrong.
:(

britney

Queen of Chit!!
"Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya."

fc459866.jpg

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Cameron
Fishy?

Why would you say that?
I have been lurking for a while and I see people asking for more users/lurkers to register, and threads about people needing to be nicer to each other. So because I am a nice person and want to make the world a better place, I am suspected of something "fishy".

I feel so hurt. I have been afraid to join POR because those guys are so mean! I thought this may be a good place for me, but I guess maybe I was wrong.
:(

never admit to being wrong. you'll get eatin alive:D :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Jeromy
rockcrawlers jeep club huh?...

Hahaha, I just heard that commercial on the radio... how lame, we should start a "rockcrawlers jeep club" and then sue them for using the name... :D FREE GAS!

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
3 days to figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are slow!!
I figured the first peson to look at the profile would have figured it out, Guess everyone is too busy pissing and moaning.

Jeromy wins the 3 day old hotdog!

Schwan....it's a joke...you tried to ruin it.

Cameron has shoot himself, hopefull to never be heard from again.:D :D