Howz it

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Howdy everyone. I am out of Orem Ut, have an 82 CJ7 with Dana 44's and a Detroit in the back, an auto tranny out of a Grandwagon and the Howell fuel injection. Sprung over and shackle reversed. Always want to do more.

I have joined the RME because I want to be able to meet some cool people and have fun on the trails and do my part to keep them clean and open.

I met Black Sheep in Moab this last weekend on Coyote Canyon and I know some of the guys from friendships I have already made.

Thanks Don

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
Yeah, which camera dude were you? I was driving the blue YJ thing. ;)

Don was the one with the camera, who was hiking....and um....had shorter hair? Oooh, and bitchin' hiking shoes. :)

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Thank you all for the welcome. Ya I was the one with the really good hiking shoes. If anyone wants to see that footage we took let me know, it turn out pretty good.

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Well Herzog I can try to get you some ruff footage I know that you are in Price. I might be going to Moab to do some more business next week if I do then I can drop by your place and get you a copy. As for everyone else I am going to drop by and see Carl and Bryson at Rock Logic next week I will let you know when and you can come see it.