Central Utah HTT?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have to bow out. I have a family thing going on this weekend. Someday I will run this stinking trail!

Coco

Ok Colton, I am still in for 3 rigs maybe 4 if he can get it together.

So with you, Shane, Seven, xj tony, Ben and Kami, Yroc I think we are sitting around 9-10 rigs...

Anyone else able to make it?

Also since it looks like we don't have any locals coming we will need to go up and back. Right?

We will have our 4 small kids but they have pretty good trail etiquette and like to ride... :)

I got 3-5 coming with me as well. Should be a good group!

Last couple times I was up there, the gates were open from the property on the left, so we were able to get out just fine. But if not, yeah just turn around and head back down. You can usually get down and out pretty quick if it comes to that though. I have almost wondered if it would be faster than the drive back down and around the mountain.

I have to bow out. I have a family thing going on this weekend. Someday I will run this stinking trail!

This sucks to hear!! Next time for sure!!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I got 3-5 coming with me as well. Should be a good group!

Last couple times I was up there, the gates were open from the property on the left, so we were able to get out just fine. But if not, yeah just turn around and head back down. You can usually get down and out pretty quick if it comes to that though. I have almost wondered if it would be faster than the drive back down and around the mountain.

This sucks to hear!! Next time for sure!!

I talked to Clay, he might be in as well. ;)

Should be a great time!

Bart

There wasn't a locked gate when we were there so no code was needed. Not far after the waterfall keep your eyes open for a quick left turn that is pretty steep. When you get to the top and a T in the road your instincts will tell you to left, but go right. You will get to an obvious spot to turn left a ways down the road.

He seems like a great guy, but the big question is does he have a gate code? :D

I am not the kind of person to drive over or around a gate... ;)

Coco

I talked to Clay, he might be in as well. ;)

Should be a great time!

Awesome! Would love to officially meet him. This is going to be a good time!

There wasn't a locked gate when we were there so no code was needed. Not far after the waterfall keep your eyes open for a quick left turn that is pretty steep. When you get to the top and a T in the road your instincts will tell you to left, but go right. You will get to an obvious spot to turn left a ways down the road.

Thanks Bart! I myself am a bit hazy on the exit, and finding the trail, til I get there anyway haha.

Going to be a good time! See everyone at the Maverik at 9AM in Ephraim! If you miss us, head out to the parking lot, and we will meet up there. Probably leave the parking lot around 10AM.