Central Utah HTT?

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
It's not in bad shape. Ran it a few weeks ago 3 rigs, 37's typical Toyota stuff 2 f-toy like and one 4Runner. Made for a pretty simple day really(started at noon and was off at 5, hit every option). I think there are a few tight spots but a spoter and planing ahead shouldn't be a problem. There wasn't anything out of the norm any way. Love that trail.

Coco

It's not in bad shape. Ran it a few weeks ago 3 rigs, 37's typical Toyota stuff 2 f-toy like and one 4Runner. Made for a pretty simple day really(started at noon and was off at 5, hit every option). I think there are a few tight spots but a spoter and planing ahead shouldn't be a problem. There wasn't anything out of the norm any way. Love that trail.

Thanks for the heads up, and feedback! Much appreciated. Was there a lot of water running down the trail?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Sounds like it may be out of my comfort zone for right now. I am locked f/r on 37's, but I'm not too comfortable with body damage at this point....although minor pin stripping and scratches are fine. I'd be curious to see it sometime....but likely not this time.

I would run my stock wheelbase CJ7 on 35s up that trail anyday. Its not bad at all.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Thanks for the heads up, and feedback! Much appreciated. Was there a lot of water running down the trail?

No problem. Trail was dry and it started raning when we where about half way, which made the waterfalls fun, those had about 2-3" running down the middle of them but nothing crazy. I am pretty sure it it wasn't raining it would have been dry the whole way.

Last edited:

SE\/EN

I will most likely be visiting family only 30 minutes from there over that weekend, don't know a lot of guys on here but I would love to tag along!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
If someone has a spare seat I'd love to ride along and live vicariously through others :).
I can offer up some photography as a plus.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I am locked f/r on 37's, but I'm not too comfortable with body damage at this point....although minor pin stripping and scratches are fine. I'd be curious to see it sometime....but likely not this time.

Don't be timid--this is an awesome trail I think everybody ought to experience. Your 37s and dual lockers should help you get through everything. Do you have armor (rockers & bumpers)? If so, you should be fine... if you take it easy.

Coco

We might join!

Colton - are your dad and James going too?

I hope you can make it!! James will be in Island Park, and it's my folks anniversary so they will be on vacation, plus his buggy isn't done yet. Seems to have lost interest right now :rolleyes:

I'm not going to be able to make this :(

:( this saddens me.

If you guys have room for another rig I'll meet you down there. Its been a few years since I've run HTT.

Your more than welcome to come!

Pike2350

Don't be timid--this is an awesome trail I think everybody ought to experience. Your 37s and dual lockers should help you get through everything. Do you have armor (rockers & bumpers)? If so, you should be fine... if you take it easy.

Thanks, unfortunately I can't make this trip...i debated it, but I just got back from a week in Greece and still have some fine tuning to do in my truck that I won't get to by Saturday. Another time I'll make it. I'm not scared, just so "tuning" and not having a lot of time for it... So if it's not something I've done before or sure is make no problem I don't want to be "that guy".

Yes I do have rockers and bumpers so I think body damage would be minimal. Just not great timing for me.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok Colton, I am still in for 3 rigs maybe 4 if he can get it together.

So with you, Shane, Seven, xj tony, Ben and Kami, Yroc I think we are sitting around 9-10 rigs...

Anyone else able to make it?

Also since it looks like we don't have any locals coming we will need to go up and back. Right?

We will have our 4 small kids but they have pretty good trail etiquette and like to ride... :)

Last edited: