Hypothetical situation: Constrictor

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
witness here!!!

just when i was about to brake out the harsh words....he dominated it!!! :)

the man of the day!! ;)

S

sukaB

to reach the Eagles Nest...[/QUOTE]

That is the name.....

Good job Bart, Hope you didnt use up one of your lucky comp climbs playin on it..
Good luck next week bruda...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Bart is indeed "the man" in my book, as he's a way cool guy and friend. However, earlier that same morning, it was climbed by someone else before Bart and you guys arrived to unload your rigs. I was not there, nor have anything to do with it, only recieved a call. I'll see if I can get him to log on and give details (that is, if he even cares ;) ), but he's not on RME much. Doesn't even have a computer. :rofl:

As far as the "Eagles Nest" thing goes, I thought that was referred to as the destination once the climb was made, but not the actual climb itself. Thats the only reason I asked. If not, thats cool. Hell, I've still never been there myself.

Bart

sukaB said:
to reach the Eagles Nest..
That is the name....

Good job Bart, Hope you didnt use up one of your lucky comp climbs playin on it..
Good luck next week bruda...

Thanks Brandon, that was a blast today, and hopefully a sign of things to come next week. Wish you were gonna be there.

BTW, had a blast today and it was great meeting a lot of RMEers that I hadn't met and seeing ol buddies I haven't seen in a while.
Bart

muleskinner

Vonski X said:
Bart is indeed "the man" in my book, as he's a way cool guy and friend. However, earlier that same morning, it was climbed by someone else before Bart and you guys arrived to unload your rigs. I was not there, nor have anything to do with it, only recieved a call. I'll see if I can get him to log on and give details (that is, if he even cares ;) ), but he's not on RME much. Doesn't even have a computer. :rofl:

As far as the "Eagles Nest" thing goes, I thought that was referred to as the destination once the climb was made, but not the actual climb itself. Thats the only reason I asked. If not, thats cool. Hell, I've still never been there myself.

Sounds pretty "Hard Core" :D (Or am I wrong?)

harkinoff

something to do...
Bart said:
BTW, had a blast today and it was great meeting a lot of RMEers that I hadn't met and seeing ol buddies I haven't seen in a while.
Bart

I'm glad I FINALLY witnessed someone climb the Eagles Nest, way to go Bart!!!

Caleb

Vonski X said:

:rofl: I know who that is:D

R

rockdog

the nest

Greg said:
I've heard that it's already been climbed, by someone on here. There was a slight 'push' involved, but no winch or straps.

So... who climbed it?

i won't even go there for fear of being called four letter words. but i know benji and his buddies climbed it unassisted a couple of weeks ago. don't have pics , wasn't there . so bingo away if you must shawn. :rolleyes:

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I know of a few people who have climbed it, it has it's name you should leave it. I would have tried over Memorial had I not been behind the rest of the world!

Also I would give it to Bart for the 103-104" WB crowd. :cool:

Andy

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
rockdog said:
so bingo away if you must shawn. :rolleyes:
Why am I being brought into this? If someone has climbed it unassisted, good. No, Way Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need proof, I personally will more than likely never climb it with the Cruiser. I was just way stoked to be there when someone did.

Every thing is climbable, question is, do you have what it takes to climb it?

P

pokeyYJ

Yeah I climbed it in my Rover...... unfortunatly nobody was there to see it. :rofl:

Shawn,, I think that you just need more right foot! :D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Shawn said:
Spill it, who did it?

Well... it seems kinda silly now. I had no idea that so many people had climbed it recently. It makes sense though, since alot of these people being mentioned have great rigs. Also, most of them are the type of people that wouldn't really care about being the first ones to climb an obstacle on any given trail. So, they aren't gonna make a big deal out of it, ya know? I'm definitely impressed with a relatively short wheelbase rig like Bart's doing it.

Anywho, Josh (aka HARDCORE :rofl: ) climbed it early Sat. morning. I guess Bart and his group went up Sunday (my bad). BTW, nice climb Bart. The pics look good...

I do however have a question for you guys... Is it true that alot of rock and debris have been pulled down, making the climb easier?

Once again, discuss... :D

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Vonski X said:
I do however have a question for you guys... Is it true that alot of rock and debris have been pulled down, making the climb easier?

Once again, discuss... :D
Yes, we should take the climb back to it's original condition. Then, I doubt it could be climbed. The cool thing is, is it has been and know we know that it can be.

I think it is cool.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Shawn said:
Yes, we should take the climb back to it's original condition. Then, I doubt it could be climbed...

Yup, I have a picture of Tracy (the first to ever try it) pulling up on the obstacle, it stood his mini-truck up! Its probably a couple feet shorter than day 1, AFTER we spent the day "maintaining" the trail.... ;)

S

sukaB

cruiseroutfit said:
Yup, I have a picture of Tracy (the first to ever try it) pulling up on the obstacle, it stood his mini-truck up! Its probably a couple feet shorter than day 1, AFTER we spent the day "maintaining" the trail.... ;)

I'll give a Fawker to dat!!!!!

That thing used to be scary to throttle on........ :eek:
Now you can...
My 103 & 1/2 rig with 38 SX play tires aint doin it....

I think a rig with water, sticky tires, right wheel base for that obstacle, pulled down front, and stuck throttle won't have a prob... I havent done it yet but I havent been applying the tools of the trade yet either.....
Comp is comp and fun is fun...I love it that I keep gettin spanked, It's a HOOTER...
Whoops I mean HOOT...... :rofl: :suka:
I love that obstacle.

SUKA OUT!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
cruiseroutfit said:
And I have the video ;)