I am so

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
We have twice as much snow on the ground now than we did at any point last year - and it's barely Jan. Lots of buildings have already collapsed because of it. No rain - well, we had a little freezing rain one night, but its' just all snow. We've only been over 30* for a few hours over the past 8-9 weeks, otherwise it's in the -10 to 10* range and it sucks!!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Funny, I said almost the same thing last night... it is dry and SUNNY!!!! in NYC... and we slid a little when the plane landed. Weird how a skid feels like one in a plane... anyway, I looked out and saw all the new snow, and said "I think I'm pretty much over snow.".

It bothers me and I don't like it anymore. Waaaaaaahhh

Mr.Chevy

I dont mind the snow i just hate haveing to snowblow it all when i get home and have to do it all again 4 hr's later.

I too have been snowmobileing 3 times this past week but that was just around my block and in the school field that is acrost the road from me. It is nice fresh powder over there and it is way fun to slice threw it all. :D

Crinco

Good news we're getting more! It does need to melt more, but were not to the worst part in my opinion...... Inversion is what I can't stand.

Inversion? What Inversion? All I see is SNOW
Yeah, I am done with it too!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
It started raining on us last night and the temps went up into the mid 30's, which caused the roof to start leaking in a valley where an ice dam was. Needless to say, at 10pm is not a fun time to shovel snow off a freakin' roof. I'm just glad we caught it so early... As of right now, it looks like the only damage is some bubbled paint on the first few inches of wall.

The part that pisses me off the most... I knew that area was a problem, so I should have made it a priority when I was up shoveling snow the other two days prior. I started, got called off and never finished :-\

We're under flood watch until Friday afternoon because all of the drains are covered and it's supposed to steady rain for several days with high temps...

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm a roofing contractor so in the winter i fix leaks and PLOW SNOW and as long as the snow is light and fluffy, fine, but when it is heavy and wet, it sucks to plow. right now, it really sucks because most roofs are covered in ice so I can't do much on them without extreme difficulty, and it's not snowing, so there's no plowing to do. spring just needs to come already.