I Fight On The Tapout Tv Show

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I'll Be Fighting On The Tapout Show Here In Slc Against Travis Marks. It Will Be In Club Elivate On The 9th Of Feb. Come Check It Out!!

I Cant Get Tickets So Please Don't Ask

I Would Love To See Everyone There..

For More Info Call Ultimate Combat Training Center@ 967-5295

:)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I have caught that show a couple times since you mentioned it before. Hopefully this will be a big break for you. I thought it was pretty good

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
The only time I saw Olie fight was up AFC when Kurt was giving him $#!t in camp.... I will see if I can make this, My wife may have a different opinion.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The only time I saw Olie fight was up AFC when Kurt was giving him $#!t in camp.... I will see if I can make this, My wife may have a different opinion.

Huh? When was that?

Olly and I fight light brothers... he being my gay little brother.

Olly, can you get me some tickets.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Huh? When was that?

Olly and I fight light brothers... he being my gay little brother.

Olly, can you get me some tickets.

Ok...It wasnt much of a fight...Kurt was out gunned ;)

This was up by the graveyard, The Feg was there, My self along with the family and Scott Howe, It was before a cleanup or something

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Ok...It wasnt much of a fight...Kurt was out gunned ;)

This was up by the graveyard, The Feg was there, My self along with the family and Scott Howe, It was before a cleanup or something

I'm trying to remember that... I remember the camp, but not fighting with swolly. I must have been gunned... I don't think Olly and I have ever wrastled... he's too afraid :D

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I'm trying to remember that... I remember the camp, but not fighting with swolly. I must have been gunned... I don't think Olly and I have ever wrastled... he's too afraid :D

Odd, I distinctly remember you two on an air mattress...

It was late however.

Do you remember the Tusken Raiders while building fence up at Forrest Lake?

Kurt we ALL know you are the MAN!
treehugger.gif

;)

jeepatic4X4

I'll Be Fighting On The Tapout Show Here In Slc Against Travis Marks. It Will Be In Club Elivate On The 9th Of Feb. Come Check It Out!!

I Cant Get Tickets So Please Don't Ask

I Would Love To See Everyone There..

For More Info Call Ultimate Combat Training Center@ 967-5295

Where do you train at? I'm looking to start getting into this and start training. Anyway good luck with the fight.