I finally got a Tow Rig/DD...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... and is it a real Peach! Peeling paint, most Ugly Grill in GM history, Drop in Bed-liner and ALL!!!

It's a 1990 Chevy, Heavy 3/4 Ton, Regular Cab Longbed. TBI 350, TH400 Tranny, 4wd.

It really looks like the Big Brother of Carls truck..... wierd. I'll go take a pic for ya, since I know your just dying to see it. And, yes, I actually own it, this time.... :rolleyes:

Caleb

hahaha, You just like to buy vehicles that you will eventually use their drivetrain for a future project:D...

thats cool you got a tow rig now though...

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Spork
Sweet tow rig. :D congratulations ;)

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by supergper
hahaha, You just like to buy vehicles that you will eventually use their drivetrain for a future project:D...

thats cool you got a tow rig now though...

Nah, I'm done with that! I just need something to haul the Motorcycle & pull the Toy. Although, the Truck may end up with a form of Boost, if the TBI is found to be lacking. :eek:

In the meantime, I need to find a Trailer!

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by spencurai
It looks like it already has some rock rash on it!!

Fitting, isn't it? That dent really sticks out with the Sun hitting it when the Pic was taken.

Originally posted by James K
congrats on this. now for the trailer and piece of mind:)

I've got a Trailer I'll be calling on this weekend! :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Just wait till that first trip... You'll be think'n about all the thousands of things you did, and wondering which one of them you did wrong, and is going to break. For me, I built my tranny mount too stiff and destroyed my transmission the first trip out.:eek: You just keep enjoying that peace of mind...:p

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
ouch!

brit came out of chit chat, just to diss on you Greg......i wouldn't take tha crap if i was you!:D :D

looks good...i guess....:p

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by James K

she's lashing out because she to has no rig to tow:p :rofl:
Now there's a scary thought ........ Me towing a rig!! :eek: :eek:

I think my problem is that he owns that "not tow rig".
It must be nice to own a vehicle. I think we did that once. :rolleyes:

Bones

Nice rig! Searching to tow slut stuff I found this.

I'm looking at a truck just like that, same color and all with 89K on it for $6500. Any mpg numbers thus far?

Thinking if it's in the 13+ I can live with that. Probably 10 or so towing. Also have my eye on a dually with the 454 and a manual tranny. Hmmmmmm really want a manual....-_-