I give up! Where is this trail?

Team1k

Hey guys im heading down to St. George on Monday and plan on running West Rim and was thinking Milts Mile. I found lots of info and even GPS for West Rim but nothing for Milts Mile after a few hours on google. Can anyone help me out with that? I only have time for 2 trails and dont want to spend all my time being lost.

Or are they any other good trails to run instead of Milts that may be documented better?

Im running a mostly stock YJ , 37s, locked front and rear, boat sides, 4 linked rear, etc....
My brother is running a Jeep Cherokee on 33's, sliders, no lockers, does have off road bumpers with recovery points front and rear, does have a winch as well.

Attachments

• Joes Jeep.jpg
    Joes Jeep.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 22
  • TP parking lot.jpg
    TP parking lot.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Trailer Flex.jpg
    Trailer Flex.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
from sand hollow ohv staging area head through the tunnel, take an mediate right once your through it. follow the fenceline and its your second turn up a wash on your left. follow that for a bit then look to the left when it opens up and you'll see a small wall to climb the trail starts there.

maybe no the best directions but thats what i was told and i found it :)

but since you'll already be on the west rim side, i would run the maze or sliplock instead of milts. plus they are funner IMO

4554x4

always modifing something
I believe the cherokee will struggle badly on the maze without lockers. The Maze is funner than Milts Mile, but you need at least one locker.

Team1k

Thanks for the info so far guys! What about the sliplock trail he mentioned? Need a locker for that?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Im in the middle of posting in the Maps area, but this should help ya out a ton...

Not gonna go into any detail the on the difficulties of each trail, but if your with your bro with two lockers and 37's most trails can be accomplished with careful driving and a little help from a winch... either way this will help ya get around the area and there are endless oppertunities to explore everywhere.

Attachments

• Arrowhead (Sand Hollow).kmz
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Chain Reaction (Sand Hollow).kmz
    56 KB · Views: 10
  • Escalante Trail (Sand Hollow).kmz
    575 bytes · Views: 6
  • Johns Trail (Sand Hollow).kmz
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Miltz Mile (Sand Hollow).kmz
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Smurfette (Sand Hollow).kmz
    25 KB · Views: 5
  • Sliplock (Sand Hollow).kmz
    32 KB · Views: 5
  • Renegade Track (Sand Hollow).kmz
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Nasty Half (Sand Hollow).kmz
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
  • The Maze (Sand Hollow).kmz
    33 KB · Views: 9

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
St. George (Sand Hollow Trails) Continued:

Attachments

• Sand Hollow Overlook (Sand Hollow).kmz
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Sand Hollow Overlook Staging.kmz
    568 bytes · Views: 4
  • Sand Hollow View.kmz
    563 bytes · Views: 4
  • Trailhead to Dino Tracks (Sand Hollow).kmz
    578 bytes · Views: 6
  • Upper West Rim (Sand Hollow).kmz
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Warner Valley Overlook (Sand Hollow).kmz
    581 bytes · Views: 5
  • West Rim (Sand Hollow).kmz
    6 KB · Views: 5
  • West Rim 4x4 Trail.kmz
    6 KB · Views: 5
  • West Rim Lower (Sand Hollow).kmz
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Zen Scenic (Sand Hollow).kmz
    30.7 KB · Views: 6

Team1k

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!:bow:
I replied to your PM as well. I had started losing hope on finding coordinates when all the old threads said to go to the southwest crawlfest site(now a chineese site?) :(

Manlaan

You've been holding out on me. ;)

Thanks for these, as now I'm able to fill in some of the blanks on my own map database.