I got a little tube work finally done

muleskinner

Not finished yet, I need to get more tube. This is pretty much how the rear is going to look but with an X in the C pillar. Airshox will angle out slightly more when I get the disc brake conversion done. I picked up my front 60 from Charles today with the 3rd moved over :cool: 4 link front and rear :cool: :cool: Full hydro steering :cool: :cool: :cool: Front fenders will be tubing similar to the rear. I'll start building the fuel cell this week and hope to have it finished by Fri.

IMG_0223l.jpg

IMG_0224l.jpg

IMG_0222l.jpg

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Nice, man... that rear end doesn't look soooo big now that it's under the truck. Hurry up and get the tubework done so B-Rad and I can come over with a case of Krylon. (We know you won't paint it!) :D What's your color?

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Coreshot said:
Nice, man... that rear end doesn't look soooo big now that it's under the truck. Hurry up and get the tubework done so B-Rad and I can come over with a case of Krylon. (We know you won't paint it!) :D What's your color?

oh-oh-oh- can I help :D

Caleb

:cool: very nice...something about tubed toys I really like...

TIP: For paint, buy the $0.94 paint from Walmart if they have your color. I found that it actually covers as well if not better than the $4.00 a can Rustoleum stuff:p

muleskinner

Thanks for the comments everyone :cool: Cheaper the paint the better, Thanks for the tip. I figured you'd notice the racks Brian :D One more in the basement ;) I'll try to keep pics posted as I get more accomplished.