I got one too!

193kyle

Well, everyone else is doing it so I figured I would jump on board too. I just picked up a 2002 Suzuki DR-Z400S with only 3100 miles, the previous owner kept it in very good shape. I have alot of experience on street bikes but no time in the dirt so this is all new to me, so far I love it though! Hopefully soon I can get out and ride with some of you on here!

Attachments

• DSCN2218.jpg
    DSCN2218.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2219.jpg
    DSCN2219.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 16

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
:cool: Nice!

My friend has that same bike I think you'll like it a lot. Like I've said before don't be surprised when the crawler is sitting on the back burner :D

193kyle

@Rick-Yeah I just sold my place in Ogden and moved to Draper, I love it down here!

I really like the bike so far, I took up to Bear Lake a couple weeks ago and rode a little and was out at 5 mile pass on sunday, it is alot of fun. I put on some Kouba lowering links and a lower suzuki gel seat so my short legs can reach the ground, haha. I also have a skidplate and some case guards sitting in the garage waiting to go on and the Unabiker radiator guards are in the mail.
I'll post up some more pics once I start putting the new parts on.

It's still too early to know if this is more fun than rockcrawling but it sure is easier to load up and go, and hell of alot cheaper!:D

193kyle

I got a couple things done on the DRZ today, installed the ThumperTalk skid plate and the Unabiker radiator guards. Had to do a little grinding on the radiator guards to get them to fit just right but nothing too serious.

Attachments

• DSCN2047.jpg
    DSCN2047.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2046.jpg
    DSCN2046.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 8