I got the best girl, EVAR!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
So, Friday night we were having a little get together, to play some pool and whatnot. It turns out that all my buddies with bikes show up on their rides. It was cool scaring the crap out of the neighboorhood, a bunch of loud V-twins thundering through. Well, we were outside and Tara says "We should take a picture of all the bikes." Of course, I'm thinking- Great, I'm the only one without a bike. :(

I've had my eye on one of these for well over a year:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/unitinfo/2/mcy/4/60/0/yamaha_road_star_warrior.aspx

Well, I go out to snap some pics and my bro says "Hey, Cory, come sit on this bike, there's nobody on it for the pic." I'm like- who's is it? seems like everybody's out here. I walk over and notice the rear fender of an RS Warrior. I know nobody rode one, but it still doesn't dawn on me, even after seeing the new paper license plate. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks- My baby went and bought me my dream bike!!

Looks like I may have to marry her, she's a keeper... ;)

Attachments

• DVC00025.JPG
    DVC00025.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DVC00016.JPG
    DVC00016.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
if you don't keeper then your the bonehead!!! a friend of mine was like that, he had been wanting this harley forever and while we were on our two year deployment with the military his wife went out and bought the bike and had it in the living room when he came home! It really makes you feel great when they do that for you!

Congrads on such a nice women and bike!

parks_pop

I just read that entire post out loud to my wife and reminded her that my birthday is in less than two weeks. Come on baby work this time! (crossing fingers and toes)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
You're right she is definitely a keeper.
Not only does she spoil you arse with that bike she has a really good Pepsi hook-up.
That my friend is a perfect woman!!

(Don't get any ideas Jeremy..... never going to happen :p :D )

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
britney said:
That my friend is a perfect woman!!

(Don't get any ideas Jeremy..... never going to happen :p :D )
I just want about 2K in cash to finish buying buggy parts. You could surprise me with airshocks, I could handle that, much cheaper than a motorbike...

Tara, you're awesome. :hickey:

Wow, that's friggin sweet! Those warriors are such cool bikes. I've been eyein those things forever. Looks like your buddies have some nice bikes.