I guess it's my turn...

R/TMike

AtleastIcanspellright
Hey folks I'm mojeepn's husband.
She's trying really hard to get me to get out of drag racing, but I REALLY like it and I have been doing it since I was 14. So it's unlikely that I'll give it up altogether. In fact it's downright improbable. I would however like to get my own rig, maybe a CJ with a coil conversion :D
I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm originally from Miami Florida and moved to SLC for the 4 seasons and I've come to rapidly hate the summers here. NO HUMIDITY MEANS IT'S HOT NO MATTER WHAT. At least in the humidity, you get in your car, roll the winderz down and oila you have cool air. Here no matter how fast you go, you're STILL FREAKIN HOT!
I have many interests, yes Neons are cool no matter what anyone else says so there :p Nice to meet ya'll hope I can avoid getting myself banned :D

mojeepn

Neons are cool
I want everyone to know that Mike's personality tends to piss people :D off so when y'all get mad at him, try not to get mad at me too.

again
*please don't divorce me*

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
ah, ya, my sister had a neon as her first car. took her and my dad two weeks to finally find one that she wanted. she chose a green neon sport race version. it was totaled by a drunk driver in our front yard the first night she had it. i hate to admit it, but it was fast and pretty cool. the newest neons have balls though. too bad most neons i see are ghetto trash. M2C......welcome:D

R/TMike

AtleastIcanspellright
Yea, I hated neons at first and it was due to the dillegent persistance of my wife that we got them. Yes she was right, I was wrong. Now she wants me to dump them both :( I don't wanna. Sami if your sister wants another neon, I can get her hooked up. It's what I do :D PM me :D

mojeepn

Neons are cool
We bought my neon for mothers day and it took about 6 months before mike had taken it over and made it a miserable car to drive. Loud, obnoxious, had cops tailing me all the time waiting for me to speed. Not a fun experiance.

mojeepn

Neons are cool
We've had more fights about that car then I car to remember. Dump it! Do it so we can stay married! That's a great reason. Come join us!

*this reminds me of the borg on startrek*

*or a cult maybe - prolly more accurate*

britney

Queen of Chit!!
What's happening here? are we watching a little Marital Fued?

Hi Mike, I'm Jeremy's wife. You and Monica have already chated with him. Don't worry about pissing people off on here, I have learned that they LIKE IT!! As long as you don't start knocking the sport of rockcrawling, it's free game. Just don't take anything people say personally, cause the RME folks really like to give people S#@!

WELCOME!!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Something (you name it) with RamJet will smoke a Neon! :D

Welcome {but try to keep your 4 cyl. opinions on speed to yourself......:D......not enough torque there for me}

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by R/TMike
Just remember, I can take off ramps at much higher speeds than you can, so neener :D

we can go anywhere offroad faster than you....neener neener....we aren't limited to areas with speed bumps less than 2 inches tall.....:rolleyes:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by mbryson

Welcome {but try to keep your 4 cyl. opinions on speed to yourself......:D......not enough torque there for me}

hey, i have a 4 banger! i can do 50-55 on the way down to Moab, so ha! try and match that for speed!:D You better chiketycheck yourself before you ricketyreck yourself! Doesn't get fresher than this, dag yo!:cool:

R/TMike

AtleastIcanspellright
Originally posted by SAMI

hey, i have a 4 banger! i can do 50-55 on the way down to Moab, so ha! try and match that for speed!:D You better chiketycheck yourself before you ricketyreck yourself! Doesn't get fresher than this, dag yo!:cool:

yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it My kar haz yeller stikkerz y0. y00 kno dat yelluh stikkerz mayk mayad whorespowah yo!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by R/TMike

yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it yo chek it, yo... chek it yo yo.....chek it My kar haz yeller stikkerz y0. y00 kno dat yelluh stikkerz mayk mayad whorespowah yo!

????????????:confused: what the $%*@? don't you know it's chrome that gives you horsepower! and don't ever talk like that ever again.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
my chrome eats your neon like a speedbump.

This may be a BB in a conservitive state, but most are liberal. There are ALOT of parts mooving through here. It's a great place to start the 4x habbit. No flames on newbie Q's.
Sounds like you will have a few though.

Oh and I have neon's in my fish tanks :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Mike, you like speed? ever thought of a Pre runner? I promise you that 60 mph on a fire road with some whoop-te-doo's thrown in will give you more thrill that any Neon will, think about it, sell your neon, and buy a Two wheel drive Ranger, then supercharge it:D :cool: