I Have A Rig!

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
I just picked up a zuk for myself. yes, right now it is bone stock, but hopefully not for very long. I'll post some pics of it tomarow probably (in case you don't know what a stock sammy looks like).

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by Wanker Delux
I just picked up a zuk for myself. yes, right now it is bone stock, but hopefully not for very long. I'll post some pics of it tomarow probably (in case you don't know what a stock sammy looks like).
Where'd you get it from?

xjc

I give up :(
nope, he paid top dollar for a good runner with < 60k.

Can you realy call something a rig when its tires are approximately the same diameter as bicycle tires? 26 or 27 in:p

(Sorry greg, you might as well get used to the sami jokes.)

you'll have some of those frickin huge 235's on soon though:eek: :rolleyes: :)

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
XJC actualy found it on ww.ksl.com classifieds. I'm still working on those pics, but I should have some at least by the end of the day.

Its nice to find a sammy in witch everything actualy works, even the dome light!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SRN

Your dome light works?!:eek: Amazing...

it takes about 30 seconds for my zuk dome light to warm up !!! those at least it has one....tj....yj.....I know my YJ doesn't have one if I take off the hard top.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
he is going to start buying all my zuk drivetrain mods and I am going up to chevy drivetrain (4.3, th350, d-300) and d-44 axles. :)

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Sure, it isn't going to get a SOA for a while, but maby shackels and tires for now.

speaking of witch, does anybody have any 235s on rims that I could bum? The tires on it are pretty hashed.

xjc

I give up :(
Greg

I think this might be an ideal time to ditch the tricycke and get a deacent user name!!!

(PS im not kidding)