I have returned!

embabe

My own epidemic!
I'm ba-ack..... Did ya miss me??? :D ;) :p

Ok, so even if you didn't, I don't really have time to read through all the posts that I missed since school is starting in the next couple of days, so fill me in on what I missed! Who had birthdays, who got married, who had babies, who bought rigs, and any other fabulous news....

Who knew it would take me so long to drive all the way to Baltimore, move my sister in her apartment, and then fly back? :rolleyes: I'm sure I missed tons of excitement, so fill me in!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Brett got married to some ex-con named Bubba jr....thats about it. They had been corresponding via pen for the past 6 months and fell in love.

We were all excited to see Brett so happy! It was beautiful. Needless to say, Brett wore the dress.

Cody

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Cody said:
Brett got married to some ex-con named Bubba jr....thats about it. They had been corresponding via pen for the past 6 months and fell in love.

We were all excited to see Brett so happy! It was beautiful. Needless to say, Brett wore the dress.

Cody

that would explain a lot. he hasn't been nearly as active lately. must be setting up the new love nest.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Cody said:

Cody
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :ugh:

Last edited:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
I just got back from the first vacation I've had in years. brought back about 100 lbs. of salmon, halibut, and yelloweye. Yep-been fishin in Alaska for a week-almost didn't come back!

Hey James K- You want some fish?

Bubba Jr

Cody said:

Cody

He is a happy little guy aint he? Hes my little angel.

Bubba Jr

James K said:
that would explain a lot. he hasn't been nearly as active lately. must be setting up the new love nest.

I only allow him to be on the internet to chat with me and I allow about 5 minutes of other activity. If not, he never gets any of the house work done. -_-

embabe

My own epidemic!
Whoa.... Brett got married??? :eek: I sure did miss a lot! :ugh:

So who is this Bubba Jr.??

Don't ya just love vacation? :D Was it cold in Alaska? It was like a sauna in Washington DC... :sick:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
James K said:
some salmon would be good.

did you enjoy the vacation? see any grizzlies?

Come on down to the shop. Got some in the shop freezer for bros. Yeah-you count.
Saw quite a few brown bears and just barely caught one grizzly before it disappeared into the woods. The weather was cold and wet (the norm for Sitka) but it was awesome. I damn near didn't come back!

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Well you sonofabitch....I heard. Kelly came by today and told me of his experience with a tree :rofl:
heard I also missed out on a killer time at Joes....I get it-you won't go when I invite, but when the ol' lady rolls out your there. -_-