I heart fry sauce

chicky

Peep!
I also love Abs.. Something in it is sweet... Mmmmm.
I also really like Training Table's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well well, you just tell me what you want and I'll get some in exchange for my favorite cracker ever!!! :)
Oh, The Chad is great!! :rofl: A dozen Krispy Kremes, don't take your trailer in there, and any and all fry sauce you can get your hands on. I'll make sure you have as many crackers as you want and I'll send you home with some!! :hickey: We might be eating fries every night, but you don't mind.....right? :rofl:
I LOVE fry Sauce!!!! No Really, I do!
Milner, you're awesome!! Thank you for the tips. My poor family is going to be eating fries every night for the next few weeks while I try to perfect my recipe! :rofl:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Sweet purple petunias, that looks awfully yummy! I hope all you Utah-anites realize how lucky you are to have fry sauce, it's a beautiful thing. :hickey:

Yes, yes it is.... Up here we have Dick's and you can get some special sauce there. :rofl: Seriously. Dick's special sauce. It's very good and very cheap. Put's McD's cheap'o cheeseburgers to shame....

However, last time I went to Dicks, I wasn't very impressed. I think they changed the special sauce to plain old tartar sauce. :-\ Either that or they messed up my order. I'll try it a couple more times, and if it's true, I'll never go back - even for a $.50 burger.

I worked at Arctic Circle MANY years ago. We mixed Mayo, Catsup and believe it or not, Buttermilk. I'm sorry I don't remember the parts per. We mixed up such large quantities at a time. When people heard there was buttermilk in it, some who loved it before wouldn't get it anymore, so we stopped telling people and just told them it was a 'secret'. BTW, I would love to have your oyster cracker receipe. Please let me know if this works out for you. Cindie Cindie.Tuft@L-3com.com Have a Great day!

I worked at Arctic Circle MANY years ago. We mixed Mayo, Catsup and believe it or not, Buttermilk. I'm sorry I don't remember the parts per. We mixed up such large quantities at a time. When people heard there was buttermilk in it, some who loved it before wouldn't get it anymore, so we stopped telling people and just told them it was a 'secret'. BTW, I would love to have your oyster cracker receipe. Please let me know if this works out for you. Cindie Cindie.Tuft@L-3com.com Have a Great day!
I never would have thought of buttermilk. Might have to fiddle around with that one! Thank you! :) What if my oyster cracker recipe is top secret and if I gave it to you I'd have to kill you? :eek:

Just kidding! I'll email it to you, but if you don't get it in the next day or two, remind me. K? :)
I have fry sauce right now. nom nom nom...
Thanks for rubbing it in....ASS. :p I did not have any fry sauce with lunch. And what's really sad is that when we first got pregnant, I may have gorged myself with Rumbi fry sauce and now I can't eat it anymore. :(