Wanted I need an electrician

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'm getting ready to set up my shop with a new welder, compressor, and other goodies and I want a 100A sub-panel put in the garage. The service entrance is located on the other side of the wall where I want to put the panel and there are empty slots in the main disconnect panel by the meter. I can do any other work, I'm just not comfortable doing the sub-panel.
Any takers?

-Eric

Venture13

Punch a hole through the wall, run some 2 ga wire from the main input service, slap in the remote panel. Run some conduit and breakers. 8 ga for 50 amp and below, breaker setup for each machine.

You tube it.. ha ha

good luck

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'm sure I can do it, but kinda wanted to get that part out of the way by someone with knowledge of the codes... I can make it safe, but want to make sure I don't kill resale value..

Venture13

True that.. Find some free verbal code consulting is hard these days.. ha ha I am sure some electrical guys will chime in..

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Just can't wait for the chance to re-build the shop. I sold off welder, air compressor, plasma cutter, and band-saw when we moved up here last year..
-Eric

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Thanks for the heads up....I wondered...

She came from planet Claire...
B-52's concert comin up this summer