I need help moving my hardtop to our new house, in Bountiful

dentedvw

uıɐƃɐ ʇɐɥʇ op ʇ,uoʍ ı
It's located at our old rental, in Woods Cross. I plan to plop it into the bed of the Toyota Tacoma (somehow?) and strap it down. The other option is actually putting it on the Jeep, but I still need to locate a track bar, and I need to do that quickly too. I turned mine into a pretzel over a month ago, and haven't replaced it yet. :sick: I was hoping to find a free one, but only turned up a sway bar. So close. :D Since I am unemployed, I can offer a few beers, and a high five. And a sway bar. :rofl: We have to have the hard top out of there by tomorrow, because we are inspecting with the land lady on the 31st, and I can't afford any more close calls with this lady, she hates me as it is. Call or send a text to 801 200 2513. I planned on wheeling it out on a two wheel cart I have, lifting/dragging it onto the Toyota, and then reversing the process at the new place. If we make it with all the windows intact, it's a bonus. :greg: I would use my old trailer, but someone stole it. I guess they needed it more than me.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I have a front and a rear stock tj track bar you can have the tie rod end boot is torn but it is still solid and the rear is in good shape.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
As a very last resort, shoot me its external dimensions. If it will fit inside my old minivan, I might be able to come up there and assist you.