I need snow pics.

redrock

Originally posted by Skyetone
I need snow wheeling pics for the calendar.
Tweekey jeep helped but it is blurrie.
hey skytone i have a pic of cruiser with a broken axle in the snow on the rattle snake and a couple of pic of shawn going up the waterfall in the snow and one of shawn and jermey side by side. i can scan them and email or mail them to you but i would like them back or do you have a better idea i am open to it but they are nice pics. just let me know

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
thats funny I forgot about that thread. Tracy always does snow runs :D Must be a heber thing LOL
Scan the pics of your broken cruiser low and small and throw em up on the board. Then you can send em to me big later.
thanx

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
rescan it. Make the box that the scanner wants to use just cover the pic.It will get rid of all that white area. Then scan either at 100% or greater.Or if you can find resolution make it high DPI.
E-mail me for more instructions if you want

Caleb

Originally posted by Skyetone
rescan it. Make the box that the scanner wants to use just cover the pic.It will get rid of all that white area. Then scan either at 100% or greater.Or if you can find resolution make it high DPI.
E-mail me for more instructions if you want

hey skye...if you couldn;t tell its a chop...so he cant rescan it...:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I thought it looked goofie. I didn't look for very long cuz it looked so weird. LOL See though he was even bad at chopping so I figured that was an original.... I've seen pics like that that are real :rofl: Oh and greg :rolleyes: whatever. I don't need you on my case too.....