I need to go to Moab

Brett said:
My parents built a house in Spanish Valley, south of town. I helped build it and that got lame. Especially since I didn't have my Jeep down there for 3 months.

well that was the problem besides even if you don't have a wheelin vehicle down here there still is alot of stuff to do

Brett

Meat-Hippy
jmaxj said:
spanish valley is out by kens lake, oowah res. and clear lake, and also a neat hike up to faux falls. also the proving grounds are right in that area so you can at least go watch someone if they are there :p

Yeah, I did finally get my dad to take his truck over there once. 73 Chevrolet 1/2 ton, fully restored, 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T KO's with 4.56's and LS's front and rear with a motor that'll tow just about as good as a Cummins and he wouldn't do anything. tee hee

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Brett said:
Yeah, I did finally get my dad to take his truck over there once. 73 Chevrolet 1/2 ton, fully restored, 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T KO's with 4.56's and LS's front and rear with a motor that'll tow just about as good as a Cummins and he wouldn't do anything. tee hee

pics!!!!!!!

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I wonder that too. BTW it just might break 100* here today, big change from the snow everyone was wanting to escape down here from 6 months ago.