I need to replace my shocks...suggestions

Caleb

I need to replace my shocks on my 99 F350 in a bad way :-\ ...is there a particular shock anyone would suggest. Shocks from the dealer are about $43 a piece, shocks form autozone range from $16-$70...or would an aftermarket shock be better? Dont want to brake the bank on simple shocks, but dont want to waste my money either:D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
RockMonkey said:
Air shocks! :D

Are you talking about those Firestone air bags that go in between the frame and springs?

Is your F-350 lifted or stock? How's it ride? Want it smoother or a bit more firm?

Get those Doetsch Techs, they are a good price.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
tweakeyjeep said:
Are you talking about those Firestone air bags that go in between the frame and springs?

:rolleyes:

supergper;

I have the rs 5000's they were a noticable improvement. Would I buy them again, eh probably.

Paul R

tweakeyjeep said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is the Fox shocks for his buggy :D

P

pokeyYJ

My uncle has had good experiences with the RS5000 on his longbed crew-cab 350 stroker. Although they don't seem to last as long as some of the heavier duty shocks, but there might be other issues at play here.

ALF

SURE!?
I could probably get you a set of Tuff Country sx8000 nitro's for a around $120 and change unless of course you are running duals in the front. I'd have to call and check that price first though :D

SnwMnkys

Your truck lifted? Ive got a full set of Procomp ES9000s that fit an F350, but theyre for a 4-5" lift. Also got some Rancho 5000s that may work, application guide says they fit Ford truck for your year, but the F150 and F250, welcome to come see if they will fit or not.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
sukaB said:
Email me where you got eemm and what you paid would yah...
How many do you have?

I know where he got 'em, and what he paid. :cool: He owns 4 of 'em.