I need your help on my website, please

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
I am making a new web site, and I need people to sign up to 'test' the web page. The web page address is http://RideandDriver.com
Please, go to the web site and sign up, play around with your web page, have fun with it, upload pictures, post movies/music videos...etc. The most important thing, you can do for me. Is to give me feedback, what don't you like about the web page and any changes you feel need to be changed. There are still a couple of bugs(forum, showdowns) I need to work out, but I want other people's feed back on how they feel about RideandDriver.com
THANK YOU, Jon

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
So where were you last saturday Drew_XJ? I was the only XJ out there on the trail, I thought you wanted to see how my XJ did compared to yours....

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
i had coolant problems thought i had killed my water pump but turned out to be bad hoses then lost the passenger wheel u joint it was lame
How many miles do you have on your XJ? I am thinking I better start changing the hoses on my XJ, before something bad happens out on a trail... Upload some pictures on your page, I need people to test everything out on the page. let me know if there is something, you don't like about the web page, or you would change...

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
alright i built a page its like myspace with a special place for your rides pretty sweet

Sweet thanks bud. IS there anything you didn't like about the web page or anything you would change if you could?
I am working on making the web page faster, but if there is anything else let me know, thanks

Caleb

conform a little more strictly to proper coding. On my browser the site looks like crap. Here is a pic to show you what I'm seeing. I'd take one look and never bother visiting again. :-\

rideanddriver.png