I see dissapearing threads

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I decided that the person it was directed too is only gruff and callous on the outside, and teasing isn't as much fun with the target gets legitimately butt-hurt over it. If someone doesn't have thick enough skin, or just can't build a bridge and get over it, then I should probably leave them be. The last thing I want is to be the source of long term bitterness, especially when the sensitive person has an arsenal of high-powered weapons lol.

that, and it came off as a little self glorifying which, believe it or not, is not my style.

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I agree. But there are those people that take themselves entirely too seriously and maybe it's just best to leave them alone. The last thing I really want to do is create bad feelings amongst some of the more active members of the community. I'll still call bS when I see it (can't help myself), but I don't HAVE to participate in teasing or ritual hazing.

Not much to be gained from that.

StrobeNGH

no user title
I agree. But there are those people that take themselves entirely too seriously and maybe it's just best to leave them alone. The last thing I really want to do is create bad feelings amongst some of the more active members of the community. I'll still call bS when I see it (can't help myself), but I don't HAVE to participate in teasing or ritual hazing.

Not much to be gained from that.

except a good chuckle.

That is always a great gain.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I know, and unlike meat, you have actually moved on from being that creepy stalker guy when there are girls around ;)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I know, and unlike meat, you have actually moved on from being that creepy stalker guy when there are girls around ;)

It is funny! I’m even sometimes drowning in girls now! :D

I have a girl coming from seattle to see me! :cody:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...I have a girl coming from seattle to see me! :cody:

I bet she is...

ChrisHanson.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...Not even moderatly funny Kurt.. :rolleyes:

See Olly, thats the thing about my humor. I'm not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make me laugh. I've looked at that picture times and laugh each time I imaging you sitting across the counter from him :D

BTW, thanks for calling me back last night!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
See Olly, thats the thing about my humor. I'm not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make me laugh. I've looked at that picture times and laugh each time I imaging you sitting across the counter from him :D

BTW, thanks for calling me back last night!

That was detrimental to my mental health! When I trench coat a mall we know who to blame now don’t we! :-\