I think I'm being scammed

sixstringsteve

100% aqgree Bart, thanks! It was legitimate, just poorly represented (the owner hasn't seen it for 3 years, so he had a lot of assumptions, as did I)

The good news is that we found a trailer on the way home. We decided to stop by the vegas airstream dealer since we were passing through anyway, and we ended up buying a small 23 footer. It's going to be TINY for living in full-time. Maybe too tiny. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Bart

Congrats on the new trailer and I hope it fits your needs. I'll bet it's way better towing than the last one. We just bought a 24' 5th wheel this summer with 1 slide out and have used it a few times. I'm thinking we could live in it if we needed to.

100% aqgree Bart, thanks! It was legitimate, just poorly represented (the owner hasn't seen it for 3 years, so he had a lot of assumptions, as did I)

The good news is that we found a trailer on the way home. We decided to stop by the vegas airstream dealer since we were passing through anyway, and we ended up buying a small 23 footer. It's going to be TINY for living in full-time. Maybe too tiny. Time will tell.

sixstringsteve

Thanks. We bought it at a great price, and if it doesn't work out, we'll have no problem selling it for what we paid for it. We really want to make it work though. We'll be holding off on installing solar and big batteries until we've lived in it for a month first. It'll be an interesting experiment.