I wan't this Rig is it on here?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yeah, it is definitely similar, but different in some key areas. I'll keep an eye out to the east-- I've run into a couple buggy folks so far up there. :D None of THEM have your buggy so far though. :D

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I actually almost bought that car back in January, I decided against it because I was looking for more creature comforts. It looked to be very capable... There were two major things that I didn't like about it (this was all personal preference). The front diff was welded and the front "bumper"/stinger stuck out far and it looked like the only reason it was built that was was to fit the steering box on. Like I said personal preference, and both things could be changed.

The guy thats owns it was very cool and very accomdating to show it. I did notice he has come down on his price a grand from when I looked at it. Call him up, he was a cool dude. Plus it will be cool to see it on a trail and not just sitting in his garage.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I def like that rig, but i don't think I would go above 10K... although it being local could be a better deal over one similar in a different state when ya figure in the cost to go get it. It looks a lot like my buddy Eddie's buggy and thing just flat out performs!!! (he got rid of the old yota front fenders now though)

Also, I really like the way this one is built... he also looks flexible on price.
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?89119-KOH-Stock-Mod

316503_306341866045654_319190903_n.jpg

178776_471918172821355_1908185904_o.jpg

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
I like them both id have 2 save all summer to buy either one....I wish one of them was a four seater though :( alot easier to sell the idea to the wifey:)

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Somebody got a SMOKING freaking deal on that buggy last weekend.... 10K Hope its someone on here that I can see on the trails around the area!!!

bschroeder

This was a good friend of mine. This rig flat out works. And it was a smoking price. If I wasn't against auto loans I would have gotten it. I believe he let it go for 9000. Awesome rig for whoever bought it.