I want to move to Fruita, CO

Jedisdead

Jed
Greg, find me a job in the printing industry. I just applied to Cortez. Not Fruita but it is out of Utah. Let me know if you hear of anything.

KWight

Greg, find me a job in the printing industry. I just applied to Cortez. Not Fruita but it is out of Utah. Let me know if you hear of anything.

Things are getting pretty tight out here job wise with the way the economy is giong and the lay offs in the gas and oil industry. I work in the child welfare/mental health field and have been a part of meetings with local government to discuss the job situation out here. I can tell you that people out here that were previously making $6,000-8,000 per month are now going to the local food banks to ask for help and are happy to get jobs that pay $10-$11 per hour in the service industry. The positive side to this is that the housing market does seem to be softening up a bit, although real estate does not seem to be selling too well. Foreclosures do not seem to be up YET, but I am sure that this will change as time goes on.

Kevin