I WILL see Moab this summer!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by James K

Yeah I got one of those around the 24th of july.:(

The plus is I get to golf for 3 or 4 days.:p :D

Now that's a family reunion I'd be interested in attending. Sheesh.........we just sit around and BS with people we only see once a year.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by mbryson

Now that's a family reunion I'd be interested in attending. Sheesh.........we just sit around and BS with people we only see once a year.

Its the wifes fam so I go play golf while they sit around:D

theferg

DD for Life
Hmmmm.... Where's that family reunion at? I've got one right around that same time every year. Springville canyon...near Hobble Creek golf course... Everyone goes golfing while they're there.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by theferg
Hmmmm.... Where's that family reunion at? I've got one right around that same time every year. Springville canyon...near Hobble Creek golf course... Everyone goes golfing while they're there.
You guys are related!!!!!!! :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by theferg

Willow flats campground just outside of Preston, Idaho.

Golf at preston country club.:D

theferg

DD for Life
Phew! Too funny though! My other half is also from P-town! She's an only child, and her mom's an only child, and so's her mom.... So we can pretty much rule out that we're realated there as well... Otherwise we may have had to battle our rigs... :D You'll be right up the way from me though... So if you get sick of golfing, you can come down and run Providence or Millville canyons--the cruiser posse is always up for runnin' them... Probably take a couple hours or more for either run.

Last edited: