Idaho Idaho Campout/Trail Run: July 6, 7, 8th (Shelly Rocks & Blacks Canyon) Idaho

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I wheeled Eastern Idaho for over 4 years with Snake River Offroaders. Great group of guys and gals. The only caution I would give is crawling on the lava rock. That stuff is nasty and can tear your tires up pretty good.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
The only caution I would give is crawling on the lava rock. That stuff is nasty and can tear your tires up pretty good.

No doubt there, we didn't have any issue last weekend with hard thrashing, but if I ever head back to shelly I would for sure mount up some beater swampers or pitbulls for sure!!!!

Look what we picked up on the way home... :D

IMG_3565.jpg

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Chad aka CannonCrawler (host of Blacks Canyon)

video:

Peter's SUPER BAD AZZ Willy's (from Boise ID and planet4x4.com)

Video:

Last edited:

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
It was good to wheel with you!

I just wish I had got more Pictures. Lets plan another one!

Attachments

• IMG_20120707_105557.jpg
    IMG_20120707_105557.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120707_105652.jpg
    IMG_20120707_105652.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120707_114636.jpg
    IMG_20120707_114636.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20120707_114846.jpg
    IMG_20120707_114846.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 4

tnels

Great pics . That looks fun. :D

Quick question ; I have some family in the Burley area and was woning if there is any good wheeling around there ? Not huge boulder fields just a moderate trail .

There is twin falls that has some trail there was just a big Idaho run the its about half a hour from burley Idaho you also have lake channel witch is sand dunes but are some really fun rock crawling with is in American falls

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
were gonna try to do another campout/trail run in the Tetons called "Falling Rock".... more details to come.

You're going to Llike that one!!!!

DSCF6427.jpgTeton.jpg

[video]https://s-static.ak.facebook.com/rsrc.php/v1/y2/r/5l8_EVv_jyW.swf?v=1147795424317&ev=0[/video]

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Some of my favorite wheeling up there. I NEED to get back to Blacks now that I have rear steer and 54s. That obstacle has my name on it.

Falling rock is my favorite.

I wish I could join you guys but the Scout is broke down in Nevada. I will be heading to get it the first weekend of August

flexyfool

GDW
Better hurry! The trail's custodian is going to winch a boulder into "that obstacle" because it has beaten every rig thrown at it from monster fullsizes to comp buggies.