If you bought an 8-track tape...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Which tape would you just DIE for?

I need suggestions on which swanky 8-tracks to buy for my killer awesome AM/FM/8-track/CB radio. :cool:

I am gonna put it in my buggy, when I build it... which will happen... :hickey:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
BlackSheep said:
most likely will happen before:
SuperGper
MBryson

Will definately happen before:
Greg

:D:D:D

However, as for 8track tapes.....I think I'd have to go with something from the Doors.
That's some funny stuff. :rofl: Caleb is DAMN close though... :eek:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I can understand it though. I remember being at the point, where one more thing, no matter how small, was just too much for me to take.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I don't know you personally, but I'd figure you for some KC and the Sunshine Band, or maybe some Bay City Rollers. I'm sure you can find some of those readily available. Carpenters crank out some cool tunes too. :ugh:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Her's a pic of the BLING!
Would it be cool if I was rockin out to ABBA on the trail? Cuz I just bought an 8-track... Dancin Queen!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• cool radio.JPG
    cool radio.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 21

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
BlackSheep said:
most likely will happen before:
SuperGper
MBryson

Will definately happen before:
Greg

:D:D:D

However, as for 8track tapes.....I think I'd have to go with something from the Doors.

Hey now........progress is coming soon. Garage is coming around pretty nicely. I just need to finish wiring the 220 (didn't I just do this?) for the compressor and the welder and anchor the compressor to the concrete and I'm back in building mode. :D :D :D Donor motor will be removed from the Sub PDQ.....

StrobeNGH

no user title
Hickey said:
Her's a pic of the BLING!
Would it be cool if I was rockin out to ABBA on the trail? Cuz I just bought an 8-track... Dancin Queen!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Dude, how could you NOT be super cool rocking out to ABBA on the trail?

I would stick with classic rock, Stones, Floyd, Zepplin, Boston, Van Halen . . .
Throw in some Disco for good measure though! If rockin' to Dancin Queen is cool, then how awesome would it be to wheel to 'Stayin Alive?'