If you hear of any good day after Thanksgiving sales...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Having worked retail for over a decade and finally made it out, I would just as soon go to a baseball game and eat tomatoes than go shopping on black friday.

Nothing is worth the horror of braving those crowds just to prove your a cheapskate. If you want everyone to know you're a cheapskate you can tattoo it on your face and save yourself the pain of having to get up at 2 in the morning to act lake a complete idiot in front front of hundreds of other cheapskate idiots that do the same thing. My pride isn't worth a $50 savings and 4 hours of lost sleep.

rholbrook

nothing is worth the horror of braving those crowds just to prove your a cheapskate. If you want everyone to know you're a cheapskate you can tattoo it on your face and save yourself the pain of having to get up at 2 in the morning to act lake a complete idiot in front front of hundreds of other cheapskate idiots that do the same thing. My pride isn't worth a $50 savings and 4 hours of lost sleep.

x2

Wasatch Rebel

Man of the mountains
Having worked retail for over a decade and finally made it out, I would just as soon go to a baseball game and eat tomatoes than go shopping on black friday.

Nothing is worth the horror of braving those crowds just to prove your a cheapskate. If you want everyone to know you're a cheapskate you can tattoo it on your face and save yourself the pain of having to get up at 2 in the morning to act lake a complete idiot in front front of hundreds of other cheapskate idiots that do the same thing. My pride isn't worth a $50 savings and 4 hours of lost sleep.

I do agree with you on shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. The article I wrote was by assignment in order to assist those who go shopping that day to find the deals they are after. I personally wouldn't go. I've gone once in the last twenty years, for a specific item that my son wanted about 10 years ago. He really wanted a bass guitar and we couldn't get him one because we didn't have enough money--then we saw this ad for the day after Thanksgiving that would bring what he desired most barely into our price range. When the store opened, I had to jog to the section to get the second to last one of six they had for sale.

Other than that, I haven't gone. Shopping that day sucks, and I like you would rather pay a few extra bucks for something than to deal with that.

Baseball on the other hand, I would go to. I love baseball. For me, soccer is what I'd avoid--that's like watching rocks move out in the desert.:)

lewis

Fight Till You Die

:rofl: especially since you posted this after 2 am. You are already up, might as well save some money, that is if you can still legally drive ;);)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
:rofl: especially since you posted this after 2 am. You are already up, might as well save some money, that is if you can still legally drive ;);)

haha, the funny thing is that I got up this morning and was going about my way, then I had a faint recollection of posting something on the forum last night whilst very drunk...followed by a sense of "oh shit!"

I'm just trying to find what other rants I might have gone on last night lol.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lol, oh ya. Done that too.

It sucks to wake up to confirmation emails regarding the purchase of tires, car stereos, and camera equipment that you don't remember buying. I've been pretty good about turning my computer off when I'm going to be drinking. Once I've been drinking, I don't have the patience to wait for it to boot up.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
del-ton and brownells are both having black (rifle) friday sales. all day no lines. del-tonis 10 percent off. ordering a kit to complete my lower.