I'm eating salad

Todd

wheeling is so much fun that I haven't even driven my Jeep in two years. Not because I don't but because I can't !!!!!!!! My Jeep needs to be put back together once again after the BRAD named Jeremy convinced me it would be cooler if it was longer bigger and faster brad=gay man

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yup.
ugh.gif

*edit* Well, since you changed what you originally said... Welcome to RME. :D

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Todd
wheeling is so much fun that I haven't even driven my Jeep in two years. Not because I don't but because I can't !!!!!!!! My Jeep needs to be put back together once again after the BRAD named Jeremy convinced me it would be cooler if it was longer bigger and faster brad=gay man

Are you the Todd I know?

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Hey Shawn, Don't bother talking to Todd on RME. He's staying with us for a while and there just ain't enough time in the day for 3 RME'ers on one computer. Tell Jer or I and we'll give him the message.

Oh Hi Todd!! :D :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I was thinking about the whole 3 person 1 computer thing... Man,,, That sux.

Lap Top!

So when you going to get that Jeep trail worthy?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Shawn
I was thinking about the whole 3 person 1 computer thing... Man,,, That sux.

Lap Top!

So when you going to get that Jeep trail worthy?

in some country somewhere the "minogue e twa a la el computador" is the hotest new sex craze...you guys should be proud....;)

ohh and todd welcome to the board....pix??

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by spencurai

in some country somewhere the "minogue e twa a la el computador" is the hotest new sex craze...you guys should be proud....;)

ohh and todd welcome to the board....pix??
Jealous Bastage!!!

If you really want to come on over. I'm sure Jer and Todd would have a lot of fun with your fat little fingers typing away on this computer too!!!
Share the love baby that's my Motto!!;)

Oh by the way, Todd ain't here to offer a pic so I'll do it for him........
fc45e11c.jpg

Last edited:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Good idea!! We take any form of donation's people. food, money, but I'm sure "we" prefer Jeep Parts!!:D That would help a lot with the computer situation.:D :D

BTW what happened to the Todd pic it disappeared? I guess I did it wrong.