I'm gone!

CJ Matt

This is my last night in Utah. I have met and wheeled with some great people, a lot from RME. Thanks to my roll during the Winter Convention I could even say I went with a bang. If anyone decides to check out the trails in the Black Hills of South Dakota let me know. I will still be checking out this site.

Matt

ichi-san

Earthbound Misfit
But not forgotten. Have a safe trip and good luck in South Dakota. I hope we cross trail again someday.

Richard

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
If anyone decides to check out the trails in the Black Hills of South Dakota let me know. I will still be checking out this site.

Matt

Post some pics of the trails out there. You never know, we might be tempted to make a trip :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It was a pleasure wheeling with you while you were out here Matt. Glad to hear you will stay in contact. Best of luck with the move.

CJ Matt

The trails are good. I was out there or here now :) last year and that is part of what made me want to get out here since I knew I was leaving Utah. I then had to see if the Air Force would send me somewhere I wanted to go. I got lucky!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Matt, Im glad I got a chance to wheel with you last summer, maybe we will have to put together a RME black hills run. Good luck with your new residence.