Im here

muleskinner

metalry101 said:
Welcome...what's ur ride?

James K...totally not trying to flame...but it's than..not then. Just a pet peeve of mine...kinda like it's not "Their going to Moab." It's "They're going to Moab." Totally not trying to give you an English lesson...just pointing that out cuz misusing words like that drives me up the wall.

Oh boy, Here we go..... Kind of funny you say that "ur" drives me insane....

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
metalry101 said:

James K...totally not trying to flame...but it's than..not then. Just a pet peeve of mine...kinda like it's not "Their going to Moab." It's "They're going to Moab." Totally not trying to give you an English lesson...just pointing that out cuz misusing words like that drives me up the wall.

hey.........got an idea.............don't read my posts..............that oughta fix ur problem :rolleyes:

edit: on second thought................blow me

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
metalry101 said:

oh, the irony...

HOOTYHOO

metalry101 said:

hmmm, well, if you are asking me what MY ride is, I don't have one that you could call my very own, but im a rider, with the crapmanche. im the cute passenger ;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
James K said:
hey.........got an idea.............don't read my posts..............that oughta fix ur problem :rolleyes:

Insensitive bastard

Bwahahaha! Where is "Cuz" in the dictionary?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
James K said:

and people think you are insensative and a jerk... :rofl:

That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard/read. :D

HOOTYHOO

James K said:
Now I know who this is :D

I would be more then happy to open a beverage for you :D

Yeah, i figured if i threw in the "twist off cap" thing, you would remember.
you can open a beverage for me any time dude. :p