img test

blueblaze

theferg

DD for Life
The IMG thing is messed up. You gotta hit the IMG button once, then the URL for it, then the IMG button again to close it (you'll see the slash). If that's what you're trying to do anyways...

-Ferg-

blueblaze

theferg said:
The IMG thing is messed up. You gotta hit the IMG button once, then the URL for it, then the IMG button again to close it (you'll see the slash). If that's what you're trying to do anyways...

-Ferg-

The img is is on my C:/

theferg

DD for Life
Oh, the IMG is for images that are on the web. You want to click on "manage attachments" down below where you type a post in, then click browse.

-Ferg-

theferg

DD for Life
Hmmmm. After you browse to it, you have to click "add this file" then you have to click "all done". Is that you did? Let me see if it works for me..

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks Ferg!

Have you got if figured out BlueBlaze? This might help-

What Are Attachments?

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg pdf php.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

Greg

Admin
Holy....

Is this your rig?

97509360kZIUxb_ph.jpg

Here's how I got this Image to show up.

From your WebShots Album, I right-clicked on the Photo, then scroll down to 'Properties.' Once the Properties screen pops up, copy the URL. Then, on here open the Image Tags -
-

It should look like this, with the URL in between-

blueblaze

The following errors occurred:
You have already attached this file to an attempted post. If you aborted the post you may delete the attachment here.

This is what I get when I click on "add file"

Greg

Admin
blueblaze said:
The following errors occurred:
You have already attached this file to an attempted post. If you aborted the post you may delete the attachment here.

This is what I get when I click on "add file"

Does it give you a Link to where that Photo is?