In N out burger draper location

hedonist

Supporting Member
Agreed. Too many drunk expeditions or mid-road trip gnosh's in Vegas have over inflated the perceived quality of their food.

Everything tastes amazing when you're drunk or just happy to be out of a vehicle for the first time in 6 hours.
:rofl::rofl:
I THINK YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TEMPLE RECOMMEND TO GET INTO THE ONE IN ST. GEORGE!
;):confused:;)
PARK CAFE HAS THE BEST BURGER IN TOWN. CHEAP TOO
SUPPORT THE LOCALS!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I understand the 2x2 and 4x4 ect... but what is the animal style? I like them with the grilled onions, but don't care much for the fries. I'd rather get their burger then head arcross the stree to a Burger King and grab some fries. Do you think you can do that?

Caleb

:eek: So I just drove by the one in Draper and good hell! The drive through was backed up out on to the road, the lobby was so packed there was standing room only. They had the parking lot blacked off with only one way in (from the west side). Talk about ridiculous.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
ive waited so long to try in and out.. but i think i might head for cali to get it lol. they get their shipment from here in utah so what makes them special?

They're special because you can't get them here. That's it. After today, they're not special. Just like Krispy Kreme.

devilbikerdude

ya, the draper one had 5 or 6 police guiding traffic, it was stupid. whoever thought of in and out was a genius, market big... keep it local, then expand when people want more. its like an addiction.. hmmm

rdneckride

I agree I never seen or understood why people say these are heavenly burgers.. Always just seem like a nasty plain burger nothing special.. It has been a while since I went in one of these places but my question then was where is the BACON? I expect it still will be. If I want it fast and dirty I will go to the place I call Earl's also know as Carl's JR for the cheap big burger that is the same as any plain In and out slop.

Though for a real burger I found a little Gem of a place that is just a bit off the beaten track and often take the hour drive to the middle of nowhere to score me one of their burgers. This is the Silver Sage Cafe out in Vernon. They have a (special) burger menu that has about six different burgers and the thought of each one makes my mouth water. I can finish the burger and fries and am still full when I get home. Love them small town mom and pop shops because you can never beat the service and this place is open seven days a week.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
If I want a burger I'll hit up Millies or Crown and support the local boys.

Definitely agree here. Jenn and I have truly made an effort this year to support the local utah business even when it costs more.

We have been enjoying the B&D burger down the street ourselves. I hear millies is good, but they aren't open on sunday-_-

ya, the draper one had 5 or 6 police guiding traffic, it was stupid. whoever thought of in and out was a genius, market big... keep it local, then expand when people want more. its like an addiction.. hmmm

No doubt. We drove by today and the wait was 60-90 minutes for THE DRIVE THRU!!

I've never seen this many fawking burger joints in one state.

Silver Sage is up there. Busy Bee, Cotton Bottom, Neils, Iceburg (original), & Rays are some others that come to mind.

Are you talking about Neils in Draper?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
file.php

The crowd at In&Out_Urge_ has me baffled... It's like my neighbor said, Utahn's must think it's only gonna be there for a week.

The part that really has me baffled, is that ANYTHING near Cafe Rio has any business at all. Mmmmmm.

Brett

choptopbII

:eek: So I just drove by the one in Draper and good hell! The drive through was backed up out on to the road, the lobby was so packed there was standing room only. They had the parking lot blacked off with only one way in (from the west side). Talk about ridiculous.

WTH!!! Its good... but not that good. :rofl:

pELYgroso

'Merica
in n out is so over-rated. Carl's Jr. is by far a better burger joint! Who else has the salsa bar (for green burrito) that you can also use for your burgers. PLUS, "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!" -The best slogan ever!

ttora4runner

In n Out and Burger Kings regular hamburgers are the only ones that I can eat without feeling like I'm going to vomit after eat it.:sick:

Thought about going down there today to check it out but decided a 30 minute drive isn't worth it for a hamburger and after seeing the comments I'm glad i didn't go.

On a side note they had on the discovery channel today a place that serves a 15 lb hamburger (they estimate it at 18,000 calories) and a whopper of a hamburger at 65 lbs, that are on the menu.