Inchworm + Low Range = ???

Rock Taco

I saw that Inchworm is combining with Low Range for service and sales.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-truck-4runner/1572513-inchworm-low-range-off-road-join.html

So what exactly is Low Ranges role in all of this?

From Inchworms Website.

"In mid 2013 my wife and I decided it was time for a change of scenery and started making plans to move both our home and business from Northern California to Northern Arizona. I felt it was time for some changes in the way we did business as well. After much thought, I contacted Low Range Off-Road. I knew they had done well to make a name for themselves in the Toyota market and had the customer service I wanted to be associated with Inchworm Gear. Low Range had been an Inchworm dealer for several years, so they were already familiar with many of our products. After some negotiations, we agreed to join forces with Low Range Off-Road in late 2013.Low Range Off-Road became the marketing and support force for the Inchworm Gear Website and my designs. We still produce the products with the Inchworm name and will continue to bring more adapter combinations and other products to market. We are thrilled about this new business adventure!

Jim Christiansen
Inchworm Gear
12/21/2013"

sixstringsteve

Cool, I hadn't realized that. LROR has great marketing and a great online marketplace. I can see how that would make sense for Inchworm to team up with them.

lowrangedan

Yes, LROR and Inchworm have joined forces. Now when you call into Inchworm you will be speaking to Tyler who has been our International sells rep for the last couple of years, rather than Josh who has been the voice of Inchworm for the past couple of years. Jim is still making the product and assisting with tech when needed and in the production of new Inchworm products. The nice thing for local guys is now they can come into LROR and get Inchworm products as well as all the other excellent products offered.

Rock Taco

Yes, LROR and Inchworm have joined forces. Now when you call into Inchworm you will be speaking to Tyler who has been our International sells rep for the last couple of years, rather than Josh who has been the voice of Inchworm for the past couple of years. Jim is still making the product and assisting with tech when needed and in the production of new Inchworm products. The nice thing for local guys is now they can come into LROR and get Inchworm products as well as all the other excellent products offered.

Dont know how I missed this. Thanks for the reply.