Indy, Penrose, CO 3-27-11

wallysheata

Headed up through the thick fog and wet this morning to meet the Zombies at the trail and do a little wheeling. There were a LOT of rigs and plenty of board members, sorry don't recall everyon's name on the board, but we started out in the front with Trailblazer, Scottycards in his newly aquired purple TJ from former board member BoulderBob, and Ryan in the red CJ-7 buggy. Sorry didn't get many pics, Carrie wasn't with me, and my buddy Jon who rode with me was having to much fun ridding :D Was wet and foggy when unloading

IMG_1708.jpg

Dropped in no problem
IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

Then trailblazer slipped on bunker hill, punched the throttle and pulled off a beautifully executed flop.
IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

Scottycards enjoying the new rig.
IMG_1724.jpg

Didn't catch who this was but after loosing a driver front bead, he was on his way dropping down bunker hill
IMG_1728.jpg

Another Built TJ dropping in
IMG_1734.jpg

We then headed up to the A-hole because of the traffic piling up where we caught up with Mushrommax, Tantonio who just linked the rear of his YJ, Jkimmel and his buddy John in an FJ40 buggy

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

wallysheata

I had so much fun going up the exit, I decided to turn around and run the trail the other direction :D
IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Heading up bunker Hill
IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

Jkimmel and John decided to follow :D
IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

I have some videos to upload, i'll work on this tonight and tomorrow, but this should at least get the thread going. Plenty of fun guys out there, was definately a GREAT day!

wallysheata

These are all the videos that came out.

Scotty dropping in the entrance

Then Scottycards dropping bunker hill

Trailblazer seconds before dumping it on it's side....SD card was full and cut out :rant:

Trailblazer on the A-hole

Smoke and Chaos

Me on the A-Hole

Jkimmel going up bunker hill

Janky on the exit

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Damn, you Colorado guys are hardcore! Looks like great fun Wally, glad to see you really getting out and using that badass rig!

rondo

rondo
Great pics! Lots of carnage! I haven't once done that trail that i didn't bust up something. I haven't been back in yrs but now i think my YJ is up for it in its current state.
And yeah that is truly one nasty short trail.