Info needed for Land Use

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
My name is Jack and I need some club information for our Land Use Committee.
Information required. 1. City location 2. Presidents name 3. Phone number 4. e-mail 5. Web site 6. Meeting date and time
This may seem redundant but all information I have is not complete.

Clubs:
Desert Trackers 4x4
Rockaholics Anonymous
Rock N Lock
SLC 4X4 Club
Wasatch Cruisers
Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers

Thanks for any help you can give.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Oddly enough I have no clue who you are or why I someone should provide any information to you :)

Don B

formerly rebarguy
We're updating the club contact list so that U4WDA will be able to be more effective in getting the word out to the membership on land use issues.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Very nice.

Hey CherokeeTool, Jack is a volunteer for U4WDA trying to update the club contact list. Thanks for helping.

Perhaps had the OP mentioned who he was and what he wanted the info for, we could do without the pithy intercourse. Yes, it is U4WDA corner, but we didn't know who JACK was...

Without knowing who and why the info was being asked for, he could have been a SUWA tool trying to find out what we are up to.

Thanks for helping.:eek:

DOSS

Perhaps had the OP mentioned who he was and what he wanted the info for, we could do without the pithy intercourse. Yes, it is U4WDA corner, but we didn't know who JACK was...

Without knowing who and why the info was being asked for, he could have been a SUWA tool trying to find out what we are up to.

Thanks for helping.:eek:

yep.. intros as to why you want information is helpful it has already been posted that U4 has communication issues so when someone asks for some clarification to start insulting them really helps support your cause steve.

Hope you get that implant issue resolved for your own sake there steve.

For anyone who ever wonders why motorized access groups are not more successful, point them to this thread. I should post CherokeeTool's PM as well, but it's just a bunch of asterisks.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
My name is Jack, I am on the BOD of U4WDA, I am our BRC representative, I write an article for the U4 Compass magazine called "YOU DON'T KNOW JACK", I have a Jeep ZJ and a Dodge 2500 Diesel Ram, I am married, have 4 children and 9 grandchildren, I belonged to the sierra club 45 years ago, I do not like what suwa is doing and have written articles in opposition to their views, I am helping Don Black our new Land Use Director obtain contact information about Clubs that belong to U4. If more information is required the next U4 meeting is the last thursday of the month 6/30/09. What a bunch of bull-pucky. Just send me your club information if you are on the list.

DOSS

For anyone who ever wonders why motorized access groups are not more successful, point them to this thread. I should post CherokeeTool's PM as well, but it's just a bunch of asterisks.

why because if someone wants more info people who say they want to get people to work together just start insulting others?

and yes I sent steve a PM with a lot of asterisks because that is what I think of him

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Now that all the chit chat is over I would appreciate anyone posting their club plans for NPLD that will be held Saturday Sept. 26th.