info needed

broncorckcrwlr

A friend has asked me to join him for a wheeling trip to Sand Hollow and then on to Moab the end of the month. LONG trip for me if I decide to go and I don't have a clue about where to stay or anything else really. The plan is to start wheeling Sat the 24th at Sand Hollow for 3 days then move to Moab and catch some of the Bronco Safari crowd and wheel there maybe 3 more days then head home. One important thing I really need to know; is there places where I can get my propane tanks refilled? The bronco uses a lot of propane when covering a lot of ground. I hope the police are 4x4 friendly because the bronco isn't. Would I have a lot of highway driving? Welded front and rear and not real road friendly make for a bad road trip. Thanks guys.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
If you stay in hurricane, you can get to sand hollow on surface streets. There are several places in town to get Propane.
Mob is located right in the middle of all the trails there but many north of town require 5-10 miles of highway. Metal masher, 3D, 7 mile rim are all on this list.
Cane creek, cliffhanger, Pritchett, hells revenge, steel bender are all accessed from town on surface streets. Flat iron, Jax Trax and bfe are south of town about 5-10 miles.
Lots of places to get Propane in moab as well.