ins and outs of the Suburban 2500, what to look for?

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I have a 99 Burb 2500 with a 454 has the very unusual Choo Choo Custom package. Tow great runs great gets about 10-12 mpg or so. Has barn doors, sun roof, 4 heated captain seats and a very big center console.

Hmm, haven't seen that body style with the heated 2nd row captain's chairs before, is it for sale?

kgb

Sure everything is for sale. Even have a set of unopened still in the box air bags for it. As well as still in the box aftermarket cooler headlight assemblies.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Sure everything is for sale. Even have a set of unopened still in the box air bags for it. As well as still in the box aftermarket cooler headlight assemblies.

I get it, but are you actually looking to sell it? And if you did, what would you replace it with?

kgb

I would sell it. Either another one or a pickup.

I dont really like the second set of captain chairs as much as I thought I would. They dont lay flat like the bench does. Can't fit a 4x8 sheet in it flat.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I would sell it. Either another one or a pickup.

I dont really like the second set of captain chairs as much as I thought I would. They dont lay flat like the bench does. Can't fit a 4x8 sheet in it flat.

How would you rate the overall condition of the interior and exterior, has it ever been smoked in? And what's the exterior color? The captain's chairs may be more convenient for the car seat, is there still enough room to sleep in the back with the current seating setup?

kgb

The front seats are cracked and have covers, rest of seats are fine. Interior is tan leather. Not sure it has ever been smoked in, not be me at least and it doesn't smell. The second row does flip forward so , maybe you could sleep in it. Guess it would depend on how tall you were. The center console goes from the front dash all the way past the second row.

Interior is fine no real issues headliner is sagging in a few places. Steering wheel is wood dash door panels and side panels have wood and extra storage. Has a clothes bar in the back to hang your shirts and stuff on goes all the way across. Sun roof decides randomly not to open. The radio also decides to randomly turn off the volume.

It has a fiberglass hood with hood scoops that are for show, not functioning. Has a wing on the rear roof above the third brake light.

Some pics of when I first brought it home.

Attachments

• 99burb.jpg
    99burb.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 99burb1.jpg
    99burb1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • 99burb2.jpg
    99burb2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • 99burb3.jpg
    99burb3.jpg